I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Monday, May 17, 2010

Starting Out

Everyone has them, photos of horses from when you first started customizing. I have several, and I will be posting them occasionally.


The first entry in this category is this gal. I think I made her around 2001. She is a very customized Lady Roxana. I was going for a park horse. This was long before I discovered the wonders of a double action airbrush and a compressor. She was painted with a little cheapie single action, canned air, and handpainted details. I didn't pay much attention to getting her all smoothed out, she has a distinctly lumpy quality. Ah, memories...


No comments:

Post a Comment