I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Some Other Recent Pieces

Since getting divorced, I have been fairly prolific with the models. I have more time to work on them now that I am in an apartment. All of these except the Peruvian Paso are sold.
















The Paso is available with tack and rider for a mere $100. He is painted using pastels and colored pencils for the individually applied fleabites.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, simply amazing! Do you do commissioned pieces?

    email me if you would paint one similar to my horse(s). I would send lots of photos. jay@equineform.com

    Thanks,
    --jj

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the new blog!

    haha I too would like a portrait model done... please contact me as well... my beloved mare, Sundance Banjo was euthanized Sept 25 2009 and it'd be great to have a model to resemble her...

    banagade@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always admired the fine hand and patience it takes to paint model horses. Yours are beautiful, you DEFINITELY have the touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you have done with the Peruvian! You should post the set that is for sale...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do take commissions, my rates can be found on my website at www.freewebs.com/eponarisingstudios.

    You can contact me at scaequestrian@yahoo.com if you want to comission a piece.

    ReplyDelete