I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

In Progress

These two are in progress. The Arabian is a commission, I still need to finish his mane, tail, hooves, and body shading. There was originally a resin base, which I will paint, but I decided to make a nice landscaped diorama type base for it too, as a little free bonus for the owner. Most of the paintwork on this piece is airbrshed and will be detailed with pastels.

.



The Andalusian is a Breyer Legionario that I am resculpting and painting to sell. I sculpted a new lower head and muzzle and gave him some new ears. I am planning to painting him white gray with dark tips on his mane and tail. He will be available for sale when finished, and if you are interested in him in another color, please let me know. I am including the tack set from the Flamenco Set that Breyer put out last year.



No comments:

Post a Comment