I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Joining In

Well, I decided to delete my other blog and start one solely for my model horse art and some of my other art. Sort of a way to keep folks updated on what I have going on. I do have a website, but it is mainly a gallery and place to find my rates and services for custom horses and other artwork. Most recently I have been painting a few pieces here and there to sell. Everyone needs a bit of extra dough right? However, I did splurge on a piece for myself, an Eberl Papageno resin. I have long coveted this guy, and I finally coughed up the money for one. I got him home and decided to add a bit to his tail, you know, to make him a bit different. I kept him primed for a long time before he finally decided what color to be. Here are some pics of him all finished up...






Isn't he CUTE?! I painted him in pastels and colored pencils, every fleabite was applied by hand. His dapples have a warm cast to him, making him a bay that has grayed out.


No comments:

Post a Comment