I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Innovations



Every now and then I have one of those "OH, WOW, why didn't I think of this before" moments. One of those occured when I started on this horse, AL Horatio, for a customer in Australia. She wanted a fleabitten gray and I didn't want to do a spatter painted one again. So I decided to see if I were patient enough to do it the hard way, one fleabite at a time with a colored pencil. Lo and behold, it worked, and it won a NAN card in a tough WB class his first time out and is a multi-champ in Australia.



Click on the photos to see the details, you can also zoom in on them once they open up.

No comments:

Post a Comment