I take comissions and frequently have pieces for sale. If you wish to contact me about comissioning a model please email me to discuss it. Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Stuff!

CM Breyer Smart Chic to Gray Pinto (Commission)

CM Breyer Goffert to Noriker or Appy/Friesian Cross

CM Breyer Goffert to Brindle Dun Unicorn

A few new pieces I have finished recently... the Noriker and Unicorn are for sale. The grey pinto was a commission piece. You can find their ads on the MH$P under my name (Jessica Saucier).

2 comments:

  1. That dun unicorn is just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your CM Noriker looks soooo much like a BreyerFest live raffle that I wish I had. He's on the cover of the 5th edition breyer animal guide. Unfortunately there is only 1 and he is worth over $1,000!

    ReplyDelete